GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has any interesting plans for over winter / next year ?

imagine most people will be putting godzilla into hibination shortly, weathers starting to suck right?

I reckon a few car wraps, wheel, exhausts and maps will happen :p

Heard a couple cars turning Midnight purple :eek: and some interesting client builds happening with us ;)

Don't think we're going to push the drag thing next year would rather enter a track event, i can't stop thinking about entering timeattack club class. Whack some 20in R888 toyo's on, suspension, coolers and weight saving. mmm. Fairuz is in F1 with Lotus next year i understand, but might be able to do the odd round.

Judging by the amount of ti, downpipes, ap's & tunes were sending to Europe, I can kinda see europe 35 scene going in similar direction as US scene i.e exploding :flame:

Should also be interesting to see if Nismo sell any of their GT1 base cars to privateers in FIA GT.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm going to run mine daily in Scotland on Dunlops. That should be "interesting" enough, but I want to add a second boost map in the stock ECU for when I run out of talent.

·
Registered
938 Posts
i know what you mean, my old impreza acts like it can smell a scooby snack when it's cold or rain comes through the bonnet scoop

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
here is my jobs on mine..i will be doing all this in house.

1.jack car up clean remove alloys and clean all arches inside and all its components..
2.remove all tyres from wheels and refurb wheels and powder coat liquid black.
3. remove front bumper, side steps, rear guards.
4.fit new intercooler.
5.fit new injectors
6.change all fluids.
7.fit new bumper with new carbon lip and grille
8.fit new carbon sils
9.fit new carbon rear guards.
10.fit reverse camera (almost in anyway at moment).
11.refit wheels with new tyres (not chose which tyres yet).
12. wax and polish the life of it.
13.get some new GTC customs maps with injectors.
14.hit the drag strip and do a faster time..lol

thats all for this winter..

but next winter is bigger things.

SSP gears, 800 turbos, uprated clutches..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts