GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Interesting as it is, given that Cerberas are now affordable (oldest ones can be picked up for about £12k, 4.2 with about 300bhp in the real world (not TVR figures)), let's compare spending equal amounts of money on tuning both cars to over 500bhp. I'd guess the result would be different.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i think it got stolen, remember reading that on here a while back. shame really as its a damn sexy looking r32

·
Registered
610 Posts
Halfrauds gift vouchers indeed, if halfords sold the sort of stuff that would make your skyline perform like that i would deffinitly shop there :chuckle:

·
Banned
146 Posts
She is a lot competant driver than many who own a skyline and would probably kick a few asses if entered in the time attack using a GTR:)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Anyone know who's 32 that was and what happened to it???
I seem to remember it belonged to Tim Milne, a one time contributor to Evo, sure that was over 600bhp during his ownership too :confused:

A nice car and a good test. It pays to ignore the normal sorts of Halfords jibes, this is mainstream TV and the man has made a fortune from upsetting raising a smile (usually at someones expense)

Strange that this video has surfaced on a few forums after all of this time.

·
Premium Member
3,840 Posts
I love the way Clarkson raps his knuckles on the dry carbon Electra rear wing and waffles on about Halfords. I'd almost swap the TVR for it alone.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shame really as its a damn sexy looking r32
That's the only reason I posted it! The vid isn't even that great, the R32 has nearly if not twice the power of the TVR and I find Clarkson to be extremely annoying but that's a damn nice 32! And VBH isn't hard on the eyes either. ;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Cool vid, liked that. :thumbsup:

And VBH isn't hard on the eyes either. ;)
Hard on the ears though, can't stand her nattering away and squealing every five seconds on that 5th Gear show. I honestly have to turn the volume down or mute it when she's doing something on that programme. :chairshot

·
Registered
587 Posts
Couldnt beleive it when she switched off the engine after that severe warm up, but then again maybe she had a cool down lap first.
what i would have LOVED to see, would be that 32 in the same original ''super car'' line up ,, hehe, would'nt that be a picture.
If the Cerbera was that far ahead of the Porker imagine people's faces when the 32 was the same distance from the Cerbera :chuckle: :chuckle: :cool: :clap: :bowdown1: :bowdown1: to skyline

·
Registered
770 Posts
did someone say "good test" ??? .... eh ?? ..

so .. a 700hp 32 v a 350hp Cerbera ? .. ooooh yeah so thats fair.

what a load of bollocks.

·
Banned
319 Posts
700 hp 2.8 liter R32 GT-R vs. Stock Cerbera!

YouTube - TVR vs R32 GT-R

Courtesy of Sean Morris (Tyndago)
mmmmmmmm. the gtr32 was nice 700bhp nice .I dont think the tvr done too bad with only 380bhp or was it? Anyway nice video . My brother had a tusun s 450 bhp and we had a race ''not on the road'' and theres was fxxk all in it .I was in my old gtr33 500bhp. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts