GTR Forum banner

YYY

2K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  T.F.S. 
#1 ·
Blatantly everyones best friend Yunis isnt it?

Thought he was banned for life?

#5 ·
he is ok, i have allways got on with the guy TBH

very polite guy in person and i think we all need to remember that what we see on the net is meerly a "persona" that we create that is normally totally different to the real person

i say give this YYY a chance if he is Yunis or not eh?

#8 ·
Banning is not an arbitrary process and we all do discuss it before making any decisions. It is also not a permanent thing, it can and often is temporary.

We all just want what is best for the forum (believe it or not!;) )

:)

#9 ·
Before I say anything else, I DO NOT wish to question the mods decisions about who is banned or otherwise however can someone explain why Yunis was banned? I only ask this as some of his posts I have come across in the past seem to be very informative.
Obviously he has been a naughty boy but was just curious to find out what he did/said...
If folks wish to PM me rather than provide ammo for folks to start an 'unfair banning' crusade in an open thread then feel free.
Also, if the mods feel its none of my business then please say so.....no offence taken.
TT

#13 · (Edited)
Chip as a small boy? lol!

I bet he looked like Eric Cartman :D

Mustve been a long time ago, hes in his late 20s now isnt he? Im pretty sure Chips older than me.

And Yunis, well, I cant even remember why he banned, but remember im glad he is, lol

And im SURE he different in reality, everyone gives it the biggun on the net and when you meet them its the milky bar kid, but i remember at least one person (a company) was ****ed off with him in real life too, lol.

#19 ·
Oh sorry, i was confused! I thought you meant CHIP was the young boy, not Rich, doh.

And the tuner I meant was ****ed off with Yunis, not Chip, Chips sound, tho he gets on peoples tits sometimes like everyone does, but he knows his stuff and is a good bloke.
He's not false, hes just Chip.

PS- Yes, if the person was a young girl rather than a young boy, idve suspected Chip went round there on purpose, lol :chuckle:

#21 ·
lol @ "can talk the ass off a donkey"... thats an understatement... ;)

Last time I saw him he was trying to explain in English, to Germans, that dragging/driving his broken car that was leaking oil and all sorts from the second carousel on the 'ring to the car park was actually a good idea! They dragged him off before the bikers lynched him...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.