GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

Is there still a used Nissan Skyline R34 Nismo Z-Tune to buy somewhere?
If yes, where. PM me, please.
Would Nissan build still another Z-Tune on request? What do you think of it? Would that be possible?

Greetings

·
6,821 Posts
Why, you have some cash to spend?
I think the production would be finished by now. Second hand-lol . .I would be happy to know at least one person you owns one.There is only one single photo-serie on the net from a delivred Z-Tune and that's from HongKong.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Hard to say...but for REAL money I am sure you could get someone to part with theirs. As far as I know 22 was the number for Z-Tunes...doubt they would make more...on principle alone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hard to say...but for REAL money I am sure you could get someone to part with theirs. As far as I know 22 was the number for Z-Tunes...doubt they would make more...on principle alone.
22 :eek: Not 20? I heard in each case of 20 and on the official side stood also 20. So they build just two more on request?

·
Registered
717 Posts
you can have the same z-tune modifications done to a 34 by the nismo factory at a price but not a complete fresh rebuilt that included all the other structural mods etc and it will not be a Z-tune but more of a replica...if you get me

·
Registered
553 Posts
1) Find a near perfect low milage R34 GTR
2) Get Nismo to dedicate resource to start up a production team (probably funded by your good self
3) get them to strip the car down to the bare chassis and shell then put it back together again
4) get them to build another 500 bhp GT spec engine
5) get more custom parts made

If you can afford to do all this you can afford a Zonda F or an Enzo and hence not buy a Z-tune

Only other option would be the most ridiculous group buy of all time!

Soz man, just telling you how it is :)

Sev

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
they were only 20, made for 20th Anny. of Nismo.

Nismo will not be able to make you one anymore, as far as i know. also they have a very tight ammount of spares for Z-tune owners. as the Customs parts are rather rare. suspension etc

And if anyone is selling theirs...id liek to know too ;)

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
you can have the same z-tune modifications done to a 34 by the nismo factory at a price but not a complete fresh rebuilt that included all the other structural mods etc and it will not be a Z-tune but more of a replica...if you get me
They don't offer the Z2 engine package as well as many other parts found on the Z-tune

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dino, yes one of our Aussie mags has a Z-Tune that's been imported on the front cover of this month's issue. Haven't read the article yet or seen the pics inside so can't comment if its genuine.

Hope its real :chuckle:

Mark

1 - 20 of 46 Posts