GTR Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
NIGHTMARE said:
No, thats the correct pic. The Z32 meters mount between the pollished piping and the air filters. They actually maxed out my stock injectors after I installed them :eek:
I had the Super Suction kit at one time on my R32 before the big twin install.

This makes it clear to me, cheers. So the AFM's are mounted differently from the stock items thanks

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Yeah that's really helpful pic :cool:

Ive just ordered my kit from Prospec - they got a sale on Apexi stuff at the moment, till the end of January I think :)

Still nearly £350 for an induction kit though :(

3,663 Posts
Wilfsp1,

you have got F-con SZ if i rememeber right, so why bother with Z32 air flow meters , we can fit a Map sensor the the F-con SZ system and the car then can be re-mapped with your new injectors and more boost.

just a thought.

Mark

·
Registered
293 Posts
Abbey M/S said:
Wilfsp1,

you have got F-con SZ if i rememeber right, so why bother with Z32 air flow meters , we can fit a Map sensor the the F-con SZ system and the car then can be re-mapped with your new injectors and more boost.

just a thought.

Mark
Hi Mark,

Yes that right, so I don't need the Z32's then :confused: what is the Map sensor and what does it do. Can I also fit the injectors before a re-map, will it cause any problems until I can get back up to you.

May have some nice Z32's and filters for sale then :D

Cheers

41 - 50 of 50 Posts