GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone opted for any aftermarket aero from either of these guys?

Interested to see what they look like in the flesh if you have any real world pics you can post.

Cheers.

JR.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Anyone opted for any aftermarket aero from either of these guys?

Interested to see what they look like in the flesh if you have any real world pics you can post.

Cheers.

JR.
JM Imports on here is running Zele parts on his white GTR....

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I think the Amaze aero must look awesome on a white GTR, think I'm too lazy to live with a white GTR in the UK though :chuckle:

Thanks for the quick response.
Id say Amaze Aero looks Amazing:chuckle:

·
Registered
457 Posts
amuse is the nuts! i have the front diffuser and wing on the way as we speak. should be arriving at end of month hopefully!

·
Super Moderator
16,093 Posts

Picture of the amuse car taken by the recent GTROC trip!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Picture of the amuse car taken by the recent GTROC trip!
Yeah is does indeed look AMAZE! rather than AMUSE

The front aero is far bigger than it looks in the press shots ....might come in handy in the UK currently, but I guess thats not what the design boffins were thinking when designing it :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have supplied both kits

Marc - your kit will be here soon :)

if you guys want a set let me know
Cheers Matty, got to find the right GTR first...still undecided whether to buy new and endure the wait or hold out for a nearly new ride

Either way, I'm building my wish list now!

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Either way, I'm building my wish list now!
Be careful buddy, that list will become long, expensive, but very, very exciting!

Take it from a man who knows!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Matty, that amuse kit look fantastic. I wonder how much does it cost for both the front splitter and the rear wing?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
i would appreciate if TRADERs have issues with my kit they will PM me rather than lie behind my back and pm other members on the sly so they buy from them.

for the record knight racers bodykits are 100% perfect fitment and great quality.

·
Vendor
3,007 Posts
Good shout Jurgen! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
@Knight Racer..

Will you be able to provide some nice piccies of your kit fitted?

And before somebody takes that the wrong way, I'm in the mood for a CF kit and some arent to my taste.

I'm veering towards the Zele kit but I'd prefer to support a UK company but of course it's hard to decide with no decent pics.

TIA... ;)

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
@Knight Racer..

Will you be able to provide some nice piccies of your kit fitted?

And before somebody takes that the wrong way, I'm in the mood for a CF kit and some arent to my taste.

I'm veering towards the Zele kit but I'd prefer to support a UK company but of course it's hard to decide with no decent pics.

TIA... ;)
i have some here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts