Zele news announcement:

"Hi all,

Thank you for your continued support for me as Zele International
Limited for years.
Unfortunately, I have to let you know that Zele International Limited
has closed their door on 26th January 2010."

----
Zele brand is looking for a buyer.

As some know the Sports car / tuning scene in Japan is dead only surving on exports. Evidence at the recent Tokyo Autosalon, many who attended described as rubbish.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hopefully the Zele customers staff and clients won't be left in limbo for too long and someone will quickly pickup what is worth salvaging from the bones of the brand.

Any takers?

·
6,821 Posts
Zele news announcement:

"Hi all,

Thank you for your continued support for me as Zele International
Limited for years.
Unfortunately, I have to let you know that Zele International Limited
has closed their door on 26th January 2010."

----
Zele brand is looking for a buyer.

As some know the Sports car / tuning scene in Japan is dead only surving on exports. Evidence at the recent Tokyo Autosalon, many who attended described as rubbish.
You have to be kidding me, I had been in touch with Kano-san end of last year and haven`t heared anything like that.
Thought had been wondering about the stock vanishing on their first floor, when I bought the Nuer there, the showroom was full to the last space, back in october it was half empty . . . .

God what a crap country japan has gotten . . . instead of the government helping peeps out, everyone has to stand the japanese rollercoaster to hell and help him self . . . which results in the drop of gasoil thirsty and big engined cars and the switch to the K-Car . . . ****ers.

The company I work for now had 10 years ago sales of K-Cars amounting to 35% of howl sales . . last we made staggering 90% K-Car sales.

Hope somebody will jump in for a quick buy.:mad:

·
Registered
439 Posts
And why mess up the original car with stuff you don't need? Albeit all very high quality without a doubt from Zele.

All that happens is you devalue the car unfortunately. Learnt from my experiences leave alone.

My opinion for what its worth.

Noticed the above post - bit like crap Britain. This government hasn't helped anybody - our manufacturing base is slowly being eroded and noone helps here.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Zele had some of the best seconhand cars. Expensive buth worth every penny.
When we visited the Nismo festival in December they even had a Z-Tune on display on their stand:eek:
Like i said this is really sad news.

Terje.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Bought 3 years ago my R34 GTR V-Spec II over Zele..........was clean as a new car....

Not good news that they need to close.....

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I think Zele was always successful in high value (high price) second hand Skylines but wasn't prepared for the new GT-R. Shutting their service facility was proof that they had to adapt to the changes and perhaps they couldn't adapt completely. Whilst it is a shame they are no longer around their attitude to other companies (suppliers and competitors) hasn't always put them in a good light

1 - 15 of 15 Posts