GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One more question for all you Skyline nuts out there.....

What the hell is an R32 GTR ZeroR ?

Do any of you have pictures of it?

Dino, did you see one at the Skyline day you attended? I've seen one picture of it and it comes in Silver, has a different front/rear bumper, alloy rear under diffuser, aero petrol filler cap etc.

Quite a special looking car.

I assume its a Nismo special or something.

James:smokin:

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Zero R

I believe it is an HKS special putting out about 450ps. I know this 'cause I was reading some Skyline material whilst sitting on the loo this morning. Don't know why I added that last bit really but seemed appropriate.

Can scan you a pic if you want. No not of me on the loo.

glen

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes please

Glen,

I would be eternally grateful if you could scan them for me.

Ta muchly

James

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would love a look at the pic also please Glen, and 90% of my inspiration etc happens on the loo, notepad and loo roll on seperate racks of course :D :D

Regards

Stu

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one!

By the way.....do you promice to take me out in "the blue one" at Grasshopper? It's worth a pint :)

James:smokin:

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Tokyo,you can't post pics out of your C: Drive:rolleyes:
If you want them on just at the bottom of the reply page it says attatch file. Press on browse and then find it on there and just post the topic.:)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Mmmmmm

I tried that and was told they were too big ? so tried it this way around and seemed to work. Is their something wrong with doing it this way then ?

glen

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
The pictures don't work you see.
eg the last picture:file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/glen/Desktop/zero%20bw.jpg
It is saying that you are trying to load a picture up with a link from your C: drive. If you tried that URL on your computer it would work because it can locate it, but on here it cannot because it isn't in our c: drives.
I don't know if that was clear enough sorry if it isn't:(

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Oh No

Now your getting too damn technical. Perhaps I'll just print 'em off and bring 'em down on the 22nd.

glen

1 - 20 of 34 Posts