GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi buds!
Just wanted to say I just picked up my open front grill for my GTS-t from "Ziax" yesterday and its pucker! So much better than the slatted standard one. Comes with mesh and the fit is spot on (for a change)! You can also re-fit the original badge. So any fellow GTS owners looking for a quality open/GTR style grill give Martin at Ziax a shout.
It's a plug I know but I think when a companys good doesn't hurt to spread the word!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Yes, the Ziax stuff looks good. Beautiful yellow 32 too.
You'll have to come along to the BBQ evening on the 3rd Sept and show us.
Check out the meetings and events section.

Paul.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Shame the front bumper I got from them was not as good quality as your grill surround, it was shoddy to say the least, it took me two days graft to get it to a reasonable state, was not perfect even then :(

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really J.B? That's not good :( I had the same thing with a JUN style kit I bought for my old GTS. There's nothing worse. I remember talking to the guy who used to own Nemesis and he said the Veilside kits they did weren't great and took a bit of work. Crazy when you think how much they cost! Bodykits....bloody minefield.
Paul: Yeah I've been meaning to come down. I'll come say "Hi"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey J.C (et al..)

I'm just about to order the grille from them so it's nice to hear some positive feedback. I was a bit concerned JB's other comment though about the front bumper!!
I'm going to order the 400R front bumper along with the grille...should I shop elsewhere or would you give the thumbs up to go with Ziax?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
663 Posts
to be honest I do think the 400r bumper is one of the best bumpers around for skyline. As I have seen the body shop who did bits and bobs on my car fitting a 400r bumper on a GTs and it does make the car look mean and the fitment for the bumper is very very good too.

Leon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts